To be able to interpret the requirements of a contract.
To gain an understanding of the importance of contracts in a business environment.
As an outcome of completing this topic you will be able to:
- To understand the law of contract.
- To develop a background appreciation of key elements in forming a legal contract.
- To examine the essential contents of a contract
- To establish the role of non-disclosure.
- To study special types of agreements in an operations environment.
- To study the principles of effective contract negotiation