The purpose of this module is to identify the various types of agreements and contracts required in a service business, and to develop an understanding of the importance and content of the relevant documents. In addition the role of the Trade Practices Act will be considered.
To establish the role and significance of various agreements and contracts in the successful management of a service operation.
As an outcome of completing this topic you will be able to:
- To recognise the various of contracts required.
- To understand the terms and conditions used in contracts.
- Describe the legal issues that need to be understood by the service manager.
- Explain the types of agreements required with third parties.
- Describe the purpose and development of service plans.