To develop an understanding of:
- The requirements of a ‘Quality System’ for obtaining quality certification.
- How to maintain the integrity of the quality system.
- How to progress to higher levels of quality.
To be able to apply the principles for developing a quality system in a service environment.
As an outcome of completing this topic you will be able to:
- To develop an understanding of ISO 9000 STANDARDS.
- To identify the principle requirements of a quality system.
- To define the operational requirements for creating a quality system.
- To establish the processes for obtaining quality certification.
- To be able to maintain the integrity of the quality system.
- To analyse quality costs and costs of obtaining certification.
- Examine developments in benchmarking and best practices.