To develop a knowledge of human resource issues in the operations environment and to be able to effectively manage all related requirements according to corporate policies and corresponding directives.
To develop an awareness of the scope of Human Resource issues along with the ability to apply these principles in a professional manner.
As an outcome of completing this topic you will be able to:
- To identify the principal human resource issues that apply to managing a service operation.
- Describe the process of appraising the performance of staff.
- Explain human resource policies relevant to a service business.
- Describe the process for recruiting staff with emphasis on selection.
- Identify human resource services available in industry today