To develop an understanding of the factors influencing change along with the complexities associated with managing the process of change within an organisation.
To achieve an awareness of the need for change, along with the characteristics of an organisation which impact on the change process.
As an outcome of completing this topic you will be able to:
- To recognise the demands for, and to create awareness for change in the future.
- To understand the processes involved in achieving the acceptance of change in an organisation.
- To develop new paradigms in an organisation.
- To develop strategies for overcoming blockages or resistance to change.
- To be able to implement the required change programs in the workplace.