To enable managers to apply effective performance measuring techniques to analyse the health of an organisation.
To gain an appreciation of the significance of performance measurement in a highly competitive environment.
As an outcome of completing this topic you will be able to:
- Define performance and what to measure.
- To identify the types of performance we need to measure.
- To identify performance measuring techniques.
- To determine if the measurement is a true reflection of performance.
- To develop performance measures as an acceptable management tool.