To understand the factors influencing behaviour in an operations environment and how a customer focused business may be developed organisation.
To develop an understanding of organisational cultures and how staff react in different situations, along with the skills required for managing a range of staff issues.
As an outcome of completing this topic you will be able to:
- To identify the issues relating to organisational structures and behaviour.
- To understand the influence of an organisations culture on behaviour and to determine its impact on business.
- Describe the factors influencing staff behaviour in a service environment.
- Identify the requirements for achieving a customer focused organisation.
- How to recognise and understand the health of the service operation.